IFI DESIGN HUB – IFI DH is an IFI platform for the meeting of minds for Interior Architects/Designers, trade, industry professionals and stakeholders. It is a local/regional place of community and go-to for creativity, connection, commerce and access to the world of IFI.
IFI’s commitment to supporting the advancement of designers and the related design community and industry in a specific region or country
In this context, IFI headquarters works to build and strengthen the regional/national community’s creative and business success for social and economic impact. Both well-established and regionally customized IFI programs and events are regularly formatted, planned and produced with the intention to coalesce, raise excellence and uplift the local/regional Interior Architecture/Design community.
Contact IFI Secretariat HQ to find out more information for your regional/country at firstname.lastname@example.org
IFI DH Community Benefits
- IFI supported and planned bespoke activities
- Local calendar of high-level events
- World-level and world-class content and communications
- Cultivation and strengthening of regional/national community
- Specificity of ideas and their development for the region/nation
- Nexus to exchange and evolve ideas for the success and betterment of design and industry
- Promotion and spotlighting of regional/national designers and industry through IFI channels to world community
IFI DESIGN HUB participation offers the benefit of being included in IFI’s diverse membership and world networks for stakeholders across design and design-related institutions and industry. The IFI DH initiative delivers access and support to the discipline’s community, its collective design knowledge and wide-ranging event participation at the world level. A knowledge-sharing membership, it provides commensurate-level benefits, support and opportunities for those seeking direct affiliation with IFI.
Entities may apply from a variety of other fields related to or interested in Interior Architecture/Design who wish to learn about and help to advance the Interiors discipline at the world level, through and by the power of design, for the betterment and wellbeing of all.
IFI DH members must be:
- Professionals or stakeholders – individuals or established as entities
- Operating in the field of Interior Architecture/Design or a field related to the discipline
- This category allows admission for entities and stakeholders with a general interest in Interior Architecture/Design
- Recognized affiliation with the world voice and authority for professional Interior Architects/Designers, and contribution to the profession’s advancement
- First-hand involvement in shaping the perception, direction and focus of the Interior Architecture/Design discipline at the national, regional and global level through engagement with IFI programs and activities promoted on the world stage
- Singular positioning for directly impacting Interior Architecture/Design conversations and approaches both locally and globally, through suggestions for content and programs
- Unique by-invitation opportunity for insights, project and activity showcase to a wider international audience through inclusion in IFI and Media Partner spotlights across a variety of channels and platforms (print, digital, social media)
- Access to and involvement with a worldwide community of practitioner, educators and industry stakeholders through exclusive member-only content
Basic Annual Fees of USD250.00 per year (plus $35 processing fee)
Interested in learning more or setting up an IFI DESIGN HUB in your region/country?