Category represents educational institutions, academic departments, schools and/or research groups who are involved in teaching and researching Interior Architecture/Design.
- Only post-secondary schools are eligible whose curriculum meets IFI’s minimum standards for interior design education as listed in criteria 1 and 2 (below);
- Programs must be four years minimum length (exceptions granted under certain circumstances after consultation with IFI Secretariat)
- The school must have a regularly published bulletin or catalogue listing admission requirements, courses, tuition, duration, facilities, and other pertinent information about the school and its Interior Architecture/Design curriculum. If not already covered in the published bulletin or catalogue, a list of faculty members and their qualifications must be submitted to IFI upon application
- Up to three (3) association representatives’ participation at IFI General Assembly (IFI GA) as observers of this closed biennial meeting
- Participation in all IFI activities with special discount rates for members
- Access to all IFI Publications at discounted rates e.g. IFI International Interiors Annual, White Papers, etc.
- Participation in IFI Global Awards Program (IFI GAP), Think Tanks, etc.
- 30% discount on IFI endorsement fees for events organized by member
- Access to global membership network of IFI in all member countries
- Listing on IFI website with logo which is hyper-linked to own website
- Permission to use “Educational Member of IFI” logo on all corporate materials, for current membership year
- Certificate of Membership on an annual basis issued upon payment of annual fees
- 40% discount on yearly subscription to l’Arca International magazine (digital)
- Global recognition through affiliation to IFI
- Receipt of all IFI communications – able to be disseminated to all of the association’s members.
- One-time Initiation Fee of USD1,000.00
- Annual Fees of USD750.00 per year