Category represents established associations/organizations/institutions actively involved in the advancement of design, issues affecting or affected by design, and/or the work of designers.
- An association/organization/institution actively involved in the advancement of design, issues affecting or affected by design,and/or the work of designers
- Able to provide documentation on the quantity/type/scale of promotional work completed and in progress
- Be an entity active for at least two years
- Does not necessarily fit into other membership categories
- Up to three (3) association representatives’ participation at IFI General Assembly (IFI GA) as observers of this closed biennial meeting
- Participation in all IFI activities with special discount rates for non-Professional members
- Access to all IFI Publications at discounted rates e.g. IFI International Interiors Annual, White Papers, etc.
- 30% discount on IFI endorsement fees for events organized by member
- Access to global membership network of IFI in all member countries
- Listing on IFI website with logo which is hyper-linked to own website
- Permission to use “Institutional Member of IFI” logo on all corporate materials for current membership year
- Certificate of Membership on an annual basis issued upon payment of annual fees
- 40% discount on yearly subscription to l’Arca International magazine (digital)
- Global recognition through affiliation to IFI
- Receipt of all IFI communications – able to be disseminated to all of the association’s members.
- One-time Initiation Fee of USD1,000.00
- Annual Fees of USD2,500.00 per year
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER APPLICATION