Category represents multi-national, regional and local Interior Architecture/Design practices/firms and/or related firms with a dedicated Interior Architecture/ Design division, such as commercial, hospitality, transportation, institutional, healthcare, and retail.
- An Interior Architecture/Design firm with a dedicated Interior Architecture/Design division
- Able to supply a portfolio of recently completed work (websites are acceptable) and describe the quantity/type/scale of projects completed and in progress
- Up to three (3) association representatives’ participation at IFI General Assembly (IFI GA) as observers of this closed biennial meeting
- Participation in all IFI activities with special discount rates for non-Professional members
- Access to all IFI Publications at discounted rates e.g. IFI International Interiors Annual, White Papers, etc.
- Participation in IFI Global Awards Program (IFI GAP), Think Tanks, etc.
- 30% discount on IFI endorsement fees for events organized by member
- Two complimentary passes to IFI social events
- Access to global membership network of IFI in all member countries
- Listing on IFI website with logo which is hyper-linked to own website
- Permission to use “Corporate Member of IFI” logo on all corporate materials, for current membership year
- Certificate of Membership on an annual basis issued upon payment of annual fees
- 40% discount on yearly subscription to l’Arca International magazine (digital)
- Global recognition through affiliation to IFI
- Receipt of all IFI communications – able to be disseminated to all of the association’s members.
- One-time Initiation Fee of USD1,000.00
- Annual Fees of USD1,000.00 per year for Single Office Firms
- Annual Fees of USD2,500.00 per year for Multiple Office Firms
“OTHER” (CORPORATE) MEMBER WITH FINANCIAL HARDSHIP
“Other Members”, including those appropriate for the Corporate Member category, representing their country during a time of financial hardship may be applicable for this membership. Due to these hardships, Other Members are evaluated on a case-by-case basis, given general consideration and leniency for their economic standing. Financial Hardships Members are granted such memberships as determined by the IFI Membership Committee, with duration of reduced cost membership decided by the Committee. Recommendation for duration of this membership is provided by the IFI Membership Committee, and members in this category are reviewed on an annual basis.
Admission Criteria & Benefits as listed above.
- Annual Fees of USD250.00 (with duration of membership at this price point evaluated annually by the IFI Membership Committee)