Category represents multi-national, regional and local Interior Architecture/Design practices/firms and/or related firms with a dedicated Interior Architecture/ Design division, such as commercial, hospitality, transportation, institutional, healthcare, and retail.
- An Interior Architecture/Design firm with a dedicated Interior Architecture/Design division
- Able to supply a portfolio of recently completed work (websites are acceptable) and describe the quantity/type/scale of projects completed and in progress
- Up to three (3) association representatives’ participation at IFI General Assembly (IFI GA) as observers of this closed biennial meeting
- Participation in all IFI activities with special discount rates for non-Professional members
- Access to all IFI Publications at discounted rates e.g. IFI International Interiors Annual, White Papers, etc.
- Participation in IFI Global Awards Program (IFI GAP), Think Tanks, etc.
- 30% discount on IFI endorsement fees for events organized by member
- Two complimentary passes to IFI social events
- Access to global membership network of IFI in all member countries
- Listing on IFI website with logo which is hyper-linked to own website
- Permission to use “Corporate Member of IFI” logo on all corporate materials, for current membership year
- Certificate of Membership on an annual basis issued upon payment of annual fees
- 40% discount on yearly subscription to l’Arca International magazine (digital)
- Global recognition through affiliation to IFI
- Receipt of all IFI communications – able to be disseminated to all of the association’s members.
- One-time Initiation Fee of USD1,000.00
- Annual Fees of USD1,000.00 per year for Single Office Firms
- Annual Fees of USD2,500.00 per year for Multiple Office Firms