Category represents multi-national, regional and local government bodies including educational, scientific, economic and cultural divisions involved in design-related or built environment issues, design advocacy councils, and trade commissions. Government members are uniquely positioned to work with IFI in the development and implementation of design policy.
- A national, regional or international government and/or one of their constituent departments/councils/commissions
- Responsible for design-related issues and/or other educational, scientific, economic or cultural concerns which are influenced by design and the work of designers
- Able to supply a description of government mandate and core objectives/ goals/activities/involvement/advocacy work
- Up to three (3) association representatives’ participation at IFI General Assembly (IFI GA) as observers of this closed biennial meeting
- Participation in all IFI activities with special discount rates for non-Professional members
- Access to all IFI Publications at discounted rates e.g. IFI International Interiors Annual, White Papers, etc.
- 30% discount on IFI endorsement fees for events organized by member
- Access to global membership network of IFI in all member countries
- Listing on IFI website with logo which is hyper-linked to own website
- Permission to use “Government Member of IFI” logo on all corporate materials, for current membership year
- Certificate of Membership on an annual basis issued upon payment of annual fees
- 40% discount on yearly subscription to l’Arca International magazine (digital)
- Global recognition through affiliation to IFI
- Receipt of all IFI communications – able to be disseminated to all of the association’s members.
- One-time Initiation Fee of USD1,000.00
- Annual Fees of USD2,500.00 per year
“OTHER” (GOVERNMENTAL) MEMBER WITH FINANCIAL HARDSHIP
“Other Members”, including those appropriate for the Governmental Member category, representing their country during a time of financial hardship may be applicable for this membership. Due to these hardships, Other Members are evaluated on a case-by-case basis, given general consideration and leniency for their economic standing. Financial Hardships Members are granted such memberships as determined by the IFI Membership Committee, with duration of reduced cost membership decided by the Committee. Recommendation for duration of this membership is provided by the IFI Membership Committee, and members in this category are reviewed on an annual basis.
Admission Criteria & Benefits as listed above.
- Annual Fees of USD250.00 (with duration of membership at this price point evaluated annually by IFI Membership Committee)