Category represents multi-national, regional and local government bodies including educational, scientific, economic and cultural divisions involved in design-related or built environment issues; design advocacy councils, and trade commissions. Government members are uniquely positioned to work with IFI in the development and implementation of design policy.
- A national, regional or international government and/or one of their constituent departments/councils/commissions
- Responsible for design-related issues and/or other educational, scientific, economic or cultural concerns which are influenced by design and the work of designers
- Able to supply a description of government mandate and core objectives/ goals/activities/involvement/advocacy work
- Up to three (3) association representatives’ participation at IFI General Assembly (IFI GA) as observers of this closed biennial meeting
- Participation in all IFI activities with special discount rates for non-Professional members
- Access to all IFI Publications at discounted rates e.g. IFI International Interiors Annual, White Papers, etc.
- 30% discount on IFI endorsement fees for events organized by member
- Access to global membership network of IFI in all member countries
- Listing on IFI website with logo which is hyper-linked to own website
- Permission to use “Government Member of IFI” logo on all corporate materials, for current membership year
- Certificate of Membership on an annual basis issued upon payment of annual fees
- Global recognition through affiliation to IFI
- Receipt of all IFI communications – able to be disseminated within government organization
- One-time Initiation Fee of USD1,000.00
- Annual Fees of USD2,500.00 per year (plus USD50.00 processing fee)