Held in conjunction with the IFI General Assembly (GA), the IFI CONGRESS is a premier biennial forum convened to share topical and progressive ideas, knowledge and developments affecting and shaping the evolving practice of Interior Architecture/Design worldwide.
The goals of the IFI CONGRESS are:
- Showcase top leaders and thinkers in the Interior Architecture/Design profession
- Identify and debate challenges affecting the field of Interiors
- Highlight issues at the forefront of societal evolution and debate subsequent effects on the Interiors profession and global community
- Review and discuss innovative Design solutions posed by experts and world leaders in the public, private and governmental sectors
- Share and unveil the latest industry research and trends with the aim of understanding their impact on the Interiors profession
- Connect all global entities actively shaping the habitable and built environments so as to promote optimal human capacity
Coinciding with the 2017 IFI GA, the 2017 IFI CONGRESS will take place in Lagos, Nigeria on 10 – 12 November 2017 under the organizing theme:
WORLD-CLASS DESIGN IN REGIONAL MARKETS
Interior Architecture/Design for the Future: Total Human Space
This year’s IFI CONGRESS & GA will also run parallel to the 2017 African Culture and Design Festival hosted by Interior Designers Association of Nigeria (IDAN). This Festival will showcase traditional art, modern & contemporary art and modern & contemporary Architecture and Design on the African continent. Within this context, the 2017 IFI CONGRESS will highlight the cutting-edge Design taking place in the developing economies of an emergent African region as well as in the rest of the world.
More information about the 2017 IFI CONGRESS is coming soon.